An entrenched garments fabricating organization in Montreal searching for a Fabric Cutter for Women’s Apparel.
Position: Fabric Cutter
- Must realize how to utilize the cutting blade.
- Get ready material to sew into a piece of clothing or example by estimating, setting markers, streamlining wrinkles and checking the texture for issues.
- Arranging the amount to cut from bit of material and guarantee there isn’t a lot of wastage.
- Handle different texture material and cut texture folds into a given number of yards or follow the example particulars.
- Cautiously cutting fragile material by hands.
- Must have the option to organize work request to guarantee convenient creation of products.
- Plan and organize cut pieces for contractual workers.
- Must follow well-being and security strategies cautiously.
- Great hand to eye coordination.
- A consistent and exact hand for cutting.
- Must focus on subtleties.
- Great comprehension of material would be helpful.
- Secondary school or more
- Involvement with an assembling situation is an advantage
- Occupation Types: Contract, Permanent
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day move
- Monday to Friday